Wednesday, September 06, 2006



Destiny of shadows
Lost in my thoughts
Wandering through the past
And fearing from the future
And standing confused from the present
But they say it's destiny
Sometimes I'm to lose my religion
Asking why should my destiny
Been what had been?
And what will be then…??!!!
But they say no one knows
What will happen tomorrow?
Destiny …….destiny………..destiny
Kneeling on my feet and asking my ALLAH
With a fervent plea
Release me from this dismay
Pave me a peaceful way
Realize my small hopes
And got me my wishes…..AMINE….

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dreamofdeath , i liked ur poems
they mean alot for anyone who reads them .....perfect ....go on and don't stop....

10 September, 2006 06:01  
Blogger Stealth said...

I think I shall have to play a song for you on my site soon...I have the music off now for Sept. 11th...song requests go through the song request link in the side bar.

I will be back...

10 September, 2006 21:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saha zaza cé bilel cé formedable

06 October, 2006 10:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home