Wednesday, September 06, 2006

who's gonna make me smile but you?


Smile of pain

They said: smile to life
Life will smile to you
But I forgot how to smile
Since you had gone away
I'm always trying to draw a smile
On my face
A gloomy smile, a faking one
Never reflects the inner of me
But shows the dark of me
I'm lying when I'm smiling
And make myself believe my lies
Talking to myself and say
Smile…..just smile……try to smile…..please
Who's gonna put my green smile again
Who's gonna make me feel the joy and the glee of life
At the time when all happiness is missing
Keeping asking will I regain my smile?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi"tituba"i am a long all your works looking for something that makes me believe that relief comes soon for u."ouf" at least i found a poem contains the word"smile".be sure that i cant imagine u without smile because u r going to look as body without soul.believe me that your smile it looks like a yellow flower in the garden of black flowers (your enemy rahim)

26 December, 2006 05:47  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home