Sunday, August 20, 2006

have u ever felt an insider iciness???

Cold without you
Hush ………….
It's time to sleep
I lay down on my bed
Like a bed of thistles
Spinning and turning upon this bed
Try to kill the pain of thistles
Feel my self shaking inside
And asking my self
Am I cold?
I don't feel a true cold
But I feel an inner cold
A cold that aching me
A cold that tormenting me
Is it true?
Is it real?
Coldness because of the emptiness
The emptiness which you had left
I miss the warmth sit
I miss the warm embrace
Where are you?
Stealer of my smile
Giver of the tenderness
Don't leave me here alone
I can't take breaths without you
I'm lost without you
I'm desperate without you
And I'm cold without you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am cold without you.
It is Wintertime.

The Streets are too silent.
There is no peace in my home.

I miss you.
Because, you were hope, sunshine...

...I'm lost.

**

Merry Christmas, dear.
Happy New Year, too.

**
x,Will (adam/bill)

19 December, 2007 22:19  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home